baobab oil head to toe
Baobab oil improves skin hydration and conditions hair.
Our Baobab oil is organic and cold pressed. Baobab oil quickly absorbs without clogging pores. Loaded with antioxidants, plant sterols, vitamin A,C,D E, and Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids baobab oil locks in moisture for the driest skin. For hair, Baobab oil helps to improve elasticity and strength.†
- delivers long-lasting moisture reducing fine lines, and wrinkles.
- nourishes skin cells and supports wound healing
- helps skin redness with abundant anti inflammatory nutrients
- protects collagen
- restores shine and luster to hair
HOW TO USE
- Hair - For dry, curly, and frizzy hair include a couple of drops in conditioner or apply to smooth frizzy hair during the day. For Intensive repair apply overnight from root to tip to restore moisture.
- Skin- Apply to skin as an all-over body oil for the best skin hydration. Baobab oil can also be used as a skin cleanser gently rub a few drops into your skin to dissolve pore-clogging dirt and make-up and rinse off with water.
Adansonia digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*
*ORGANIC, WILD HARVESTED
Do you know that feeling when you've been out in the sun ally day and you can literally hear your skin screaming, "Feeeeeed meeeeeeee?" Well I do. And when I do, I rub this oil all over. My skin (and I) are so happy when it's saturated in Baobab Oil Head to Toe. I swear, it's liquid gold! So do yourself a favor and get a bottle, or five.
I've tried so many oils and serums for my face and hair, but this is still my favorite one. It's the perfect weight, not too liquid, not too thick, and provides the right amount of moisture and glow without beading. I spend a lot of time outside, so hydration and protection against the sun damage is key. Love love love :)
Baobob's Wellness Tea is super delicious hot or cold. With lemon, mint and/or honey, or just as is. I highly recommend the tea to everyone looking for a great antioxidant boost. Thank you for such a unique product and love the lost crops philosophy too.
With the quality and effectiveness of this product. It made my hair very soft and you only need a little and it’s great on the skin too; very moisturizing.