We are a company that balances profit and purpose for people and the planet. Our products support wellness and skin health while making the world a better place, using business as a force for good.
Our direct partnerships throughout Africa ensure quality and transparency,preserve biodiversity with regenerative benefit for our community partners ,
As a B- Corp we’re held accountable for everything we do, every step of the way—from the highest sustainability standards to delivering the most effective products.
What is a B-Corporation?
B Corp Certification is a designation that a business is meeting high standards of verified performance, accountability, and transparency on factors from employee benefits and charitable giving to supply chain practices and input materials.
Across a variety of industries and around the world, companies are putting people and the planet before profits and redefining what it means to be successful in business.
Across borders and cultures, B corp companies are committed not just to do less harm, but to do more good.
We are committed to make the best choices when it comes to our packaging reducing the impact on our environment, Our goal is to become a zero waste company. It’s our responsibility to leave the planet in a better place for future generations.
The personal care and beauty industry produces more than120 billion unitsof packaging every year globally—most of which are not truly recyclable.The global cosmetics market generated approximatelyUS$ 341.1 billion in 2020—and it’s expected to grow to US$ 560.50 billion by 2030. Clearly this is a source of plastic pollution that needs to be addressed.
We currently, 95% of our packaging is recyclable. We’re working on the other 5%.
Thanks for contacting us! We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for subscribing
Thanks! We will notify you when it becomes available!
The max number of items have already been added
There is only one item left to add to the cart
There are only [num_items] items left to add to the cart
I purchased Baobab fruit powder because I researched it online and saw that it worked well to lose weight. I have been using it for a week now, and someone commented that I lost weight! OK, so I am going to continue with it. I wish I could agree with everyone on the taste, but it is just a bit sour for me. Other than that, I do recommend it.
This luxurious body oil is PERFECT for my drier, post menopausal skin. It’s the perfect weight and texture, and it smells wonderful. It’s so important to use clean products on our skin in midlife, and I’m grateful to have discovered this wonderful product. Besides, who doesn’t want to feel a little bit wilder?! ;) Highly recommend!
I have honestly been enjoying this just in water, but it pairs great in my smoothies that have orange, strawberry, or other citrus flavors. Im sure it would be great tasting in all kinds of things, I have yet to try more recipes but I see a lot here on the website blog.
Excited to up my antioxidant intake, this is really important and has numerous health benefits, including natural protection from the sun in these hot summer months.
Met the company owners at an open air market and you can tell they are truly passionate and knowledgeable about what they do. Thanks a lot!
This baobab powder has become a key part of my health regimen. I mix it with a glass of water and can feel the difference. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a daily boost for of their gut health!