- Baobab fruit powder - 2 tbsp
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup raw or granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour (white or gluten free)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 24oz bag of chocolate chips
- 2 cups oatmeal, if desired
- 1 cup chopped nuts, if desired
Cream butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix together with flour, baobab powder, oatmeal, baking powder and baking soda. Add chocolate chips and nuts. Roll into balls and place 2” apart on a cookie sheet. Bake for 6 minutes at 375ºF.
While cookies are cooling, add a sprinkle of baobab on top!