Super Power Green Tahini Dressing
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tbsp KAIBAE Baobab Fruit Powder
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup spinach (packed, no stems)
- 1/4 cup parsley (packed, no stems)
- Toss all ingredients into a high-speed blender or food processor. Blend until you have the perfect creamy consistency. If too thick, add 1/2 a teaspoon of water at a time.
- This will last 3-5 days in the refrigerator.
- Don’t like garlic? Don’t use it. No parsley? Also great with cilantro and kale!! Play around with flavors that you like.
- Also makes for a great dip or spread. Play around with the consistency.